Looking for ultimate control and playing comfort? If so, take a look at the D'Addario EXL170BT 45-107 Nickel Wound Light Bass Strings! The string gauge combinations have been optimized with precision to offer responsive control and deliver consistent feel for balanced fretting, plucking and slapping. So dig in deep to your groove and take these for a spin!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EXL170BT 45-107 Nickel Wound Light Bass Strings:
D'Addario EXL170BT Balanced Tension electric guitar sets are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright, booming tones of XL nickel-wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, fretting, plucking and slapping.
D'Addario XLL160BT Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, fretting, plucking and slapping.
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .055, .070, .095