Known as "the players choice", the D'Addario XL160BT Nickel Wound, Medium Bass Strings provide you with ultimate intonation, tone and unparalleled consistency. Distinctive bright tone and magnetic output deliver this universal and versatile sound for all playing styles!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XL160BT Nickel Wound, Medium Bass Strings:
D'Addario EXL160BT Balanced Tension electric guitar sets are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright, booming tones of XL nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, fretting, plucking and slapping.magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
D'Addario XLL160BT Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, fretting, plucking and slapping.
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .067, .090, .120