Looking for warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone? The D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings may well be the strings for you! These long-lasting and bright sounding strings boast losts of clarity of tone and excellent intonation.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EJ16 3 Pack Phosphor Bronze 12-53 Set:
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053