Here's what Cornerstone say about the Antique Classic Drive Pedal V2
The Antique is our take on the classic sounds which are notoriously recognized with the Tube Screamer. Don’t worry, the Antique is not a clone; while it definitely belongs to the Screamer-like family of overdrives, it has a well-defined tone specifically tweaked to achieve the bluesy sounds of John Mayer.
In particular, the Antique is tweaked to reach the tone of songs like City Love and the entire Trio album. The core of the tone control of the Antique is in the mid frequencies. The tone knob covers lower and mid frequencies, while the presence knob tackles the highs and higher Mids. The mids (cut) toggle-switch along with the 2 tone knobs target all the key frequency clusters needed to produce those legendary Mayer tones.
- True Bypass - The true bypass circuit in the Antique means it won't colour your tone when it is bypassed.
- Top Mounted Jacks - The top mounted jacks on the Antique allow you to get it nice and close to the next pedal in line, which saves precious space on your pedalboard.
- John Mayer in a Box - If you're a fan of John Mayer, the Antique is capable of delivering some of his most popular tones. If you're not a fan of John Mayer however, the Antique is still a great sounding, organic overdrive!
- Built Like a Tank - The Antique is housed in a rock solid, durable casing so no matter how many times you step on it, you can rely on it to perform every time.
- Current Consumption: 40mA
- Input Impedance: 1M Output Impedance: 50k
- Dimensions: 4.8 in x 2.6 in x 1.58 in (122 mm x 67 mm x 39.5 mm)