Beetronics Swarm Fuzz Harmonizer FX Pedal
An Overdrive/Fuzz blender like no other.
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 269 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Beetronics are a small, family run business (a guitar player, a drummer, a journalist, an architect and a dog, to be precise) hailing from Sunny California. Each of their pedals is handcrafted so no two are identical, giving them a truly boutique quality.
The Swarm is an Analog Fuzz Harmonizer turns your input signal into a square wave and then multiplies and divides the frequency of that wave. What that means in terms of your signal is nine possible harmonies across two different octaves. Throw in some modulation to the harmonies and what you're left with is something that resembles the sound of a swarm of killer bees! Sounds terrifying right?!
- Worker - This is the master control for your input level. The more you turn it up, the more of your original signal is effected.
- Species - This knob allows you to select between 9 different intervals for your harmonies.
- Queen & Drone - These knobs control the level of each of the harmonies that stay an octave apart.
- Flight & Sting - These knobs adjust the amount of modulation applied to your harmonies. These controls are highly interactive experimentation is definitely the way to go here!
- Master - This is a simple one...The more you turn it up, the louder it gets!
- Pedal Size: 5.5" x 4" x 2.75" (including knobs, switches and etc)
- Enclosure Size: 5.5" x 3.25" x 2"
- Pedal Weight: 1lbs / 0.5 kilos
- Package Weight: 1lbs8oz / 0.75 kilos
- Package Size: 6.75" x 5.25" x 3.25"
- Current Draw: 7mA
- Requires 9VDC power supply (Center Negative) *Does not include power supply
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Ashley Clews17th Sep 2021