B&G Standard Build Little Sister Cutaway Classic Electric Guitar
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 3399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
B&G guitars just ooze class with their vintage styling and first-grade tonewoods. Their flagship model, the Little Sister, is essentially a modern reinterpretation of the iconic pre-war acoustic; offering the exquisite comfort of those mythical, early 20th Century guitars but with modern-day electronics giving today's generation all of the versatility they could ever need!
The Little Sister's tasteful 14th-fret neck joint, soft 'V' neck profile and slotted headstock design pay homage to the historic formula, while its unique proportions and chambered, lightweight Mahogany body make it feel addictively easy to play — just like all contemporary instruments should. This particular model is part of B&G's new Standard Build series, and is hand-crafted in Tel Aviv, Israel to unparalleled standards.
- Solid Maple Top — Adds brightness for a sizzling top-end, with the detailed, figured grain offering a mesmerising look.
- Chambered, Lightweight Mahogany Body — Achieves a delicate balance between body resonance and resistance to feedback; yielding an organic, vocal quality to the sound and a tactile, responsive playing feel.
- Hide Glue Neck Joint — An ancient adhesive used for traditional instrument-making. It chemically bonds with the wood to ensure greater contact between the parts, allowing the guitar to resonate more fully.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an airy and open sound. It is the only finish that ages together with the wood, becoming thinner with time like on "Golden Era" vintage guitars.
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — An exotic timber that's both rich in tone and silky-smooth under the fingers.
- 'Role of 18' Frets — Vintage-sized frets are precisely installed on the fingerboard, using the historic "Rule of 18" (24.75" scale) to recreate the comfortable playability that vintage instruments provide.
- Aged Brass Hardware — Brilliantly transfers the entire frequency spectrum, without sounding overly "metallic" or brittle.
- B&G Private Build Pickups — Developed and hand-wound in-house by B&G. These crystal-clear P90s use Alnico magnets and 42AWG lacquered enamel copper wire, with their brass covers also integral to the tonal equation. Forms the airy, warm and electrifying tone that B&G guitars are distinctive for.
- B&G Hardshell Case — Included case provides rock-solid protection.
What is the B&G Standard Build Series?
This new range encompasses B&Gs best-selling guitar models, all boasting pre-selected specs based on the most popular features ordered from their flagship Private Build series. These instruments are still hand-crafted at B&G's factory in Tel Aviv, Israel by the same team that construct the top-of-the-line Private Build models. The only difference is that the production process is streamlined to make these guitars more accessible, and a lot easier to order!
- Back Wood: One-Piece Genuine Mahogany
- Top Wood: Solid Maple
- Construction: Chambered
- Body Thickness: Cutaway 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Body Length: 17.7" / 45cm
- Body Width: 13" / 33cm
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Neck Joint: Fret 14
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Wire: Nickel-Silver (Width 0.080", Crown 0.050")
- Inlays: Pearloid
- Nut: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.8mm Standard
- Headstock: Slotted Peghead
- Truss Rod: Traditional One-Way, Spoke Wheel Nut
- Bridge: B&G Solid Brass ABR
- Tailpiece: Solid Brass B&G
- Pickup Covers: Gold-Plated Brass
- Tuning Machines: B&G Delta Tuners
- Pickups: B&G Hand-Wound P90s
- Potentiometers: CTS 500k
- Toggle Switch: Switchcraft 3-Way
- Jack: Switchcraft
- Wiring: '50s Style
- Strings: Ernie Ball 10-46
- Case: B&G
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable