The Behringer RD-6 Rhythm Designer is all you need to become a master beat-maker! Packed into this bite size drum machine are eight massive drum sounds and a 64-step sequencer that’ll shake walls given the chance. Whether you’re new to sequencing or a seasoned pro looking to enhance your setup, the RD-6 has everything you need to produce high quality percussion with a tint of vintage character.
There's no hiding that the RD-6 is based on the iconic TR-606 drum machine in both sound and style departments - all the while adding a few modern touches. By taking a fresh approach to the classic drum machine, the RD-6 gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the TR-606 and tap into some new features as well.
Punchy bass drums through to sizzling hi-hats and even the renowned BR-110 clap are all available here, and can be tweaked exactly how you like. This is a true analogue beast!
Built to enhance the way you perform, the RD-6 boasts a 16-step sequencer which allows for real-time switching between 32 separate patterns. Start building song structures on-the-fly and edit them to your desire. Mix any of the 8 drum sounds by adjusting their dedicated settings.
The RD-6 also comes with a distortion based on the legendary DS-1 stompbox. Add some heat to your tone by flipping the distortion switch on and adjusting the gain and tone. Each pattern you create can also be chained into a whole song up to 256 bars, which adds up to eight and a half minutes of beats! Perfect for those spicy jams where you just can’t stop.
- Number of sounds: 8
- Type: Analog
- Number of simultaneous voices: 8
- Accent: Level
- Bass drum: Level
- Snare drum: Level
- Low tom, hi tom: Level
- Cymbal, clap: Level
- Open hat, closed hat: Level
- Power input: DC input connector
- Power switch: Push button on/of
- USB (MIDI): USB 2.0, type B
- MIDI In, Out / Thru: 2 x 5-pin DIN
- Start / stop: 1 x 1/4" TS
- Mix out: 1 x 1/4" TS, unbalanced, 1 kΩ impedance
- Voice out: 6 x 1/8" TS, unbalanced, 100 Ω impedance
- Sync in / out: 2 x 1/8" TRS (Tip is clock and Ring is the start message) more than: 2.5 V
- Trigger outs: LT and HT 2 x +15 V, 1PPS/24PPQ/48PPQ 50% pulse length, 2PPQ narrow pulse length
- Phones: 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo, 15 Ω impedance
- USB: Class compliant USB 2.0, type B
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 or higher Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Pattern / Storage
- Capacity: 2 x 16 patterns
- Steps: 16 steps
- External power adapter: 9 V DC, 670 mA
- Power consumption: 2 W max
- Indicator: Power LED
- Operating temperature range: 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 56 x 305 x 165 mm (2.2 x 12 x 6.5")
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs)
- Shipping Weight : 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)