The ESP LTD EC-400 is a professional-grade electric guitar available at an accessible price-point. Designed for the performing and recording musician, this ultra-modern instrument comes equipped with a raft of high-quality features that'll ensure you're always playing and sounding your best. EMG pickups for crushing contemporary tones, reliable Grover tuners, extra-jumbo frets — it's a metal machine!
- Mahogany Body — Balanced-sounding material with deep lows, rich mids and warm highs. A great sonic foundation for the active pickups!
- Set-Thru Construction — Yields piano-like sustain, with contoured heel offering unhindered access to the highest frets.
- Thin "U" Neck — Slim shape lends itself to fast, modern playing styles. Comes adorned with a silky-smooth Pau Ferro fingerboard.
- 24 XJ Frets — Big frets boost tone and provide a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Grover Tuners — Reliable machine heads that allow for precise string pitching.
- EMG Pickups — EMG 60 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) active pickups deliver a wealth of tones, from deep and dark cleans to aggressive, in-your-face distortion!
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Nut Type: Molded
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Electronics: Active
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (10-46)
- Bridge: TOM & Tailpiece
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware Colour: Black