Please Note: The images above show the Rosewood fingerboard version, however this guitar is the Amaranth fingerboard version.
Steal the show with the Jackson JS32T King V electric guitar. As rock as it gets in terms of looks, the sleek black hardware look of this guitar is matched only by the epic King V shape!
Here's what Jackson say about the JS32T King V guitar:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The regal JS32T King V has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners. Available in Gloss Black and Ivory.
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Binding: White
- String Nut: Black Plastic, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4mm)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Zebra Humbucking (Bridge)
- Jackson High Output Zebra Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: White Binding on Neck and Headstock, Black Hardware and "Zebra" Style Pickup Covers