Behringer's Bigfoot is a versatile condenser USB microphone. It's this flexibility that makes it ideal for podcasting, vocals, music recording, streaming, content creation, conference calls and more.
Plug in & Use
There's no waiting around or long installations to be found here; simply plug the Bigfoot directly into your Mac or PC and start capturing audio immediately. It'll work seamlessly with your preferred DAW, whether that's Audacity, Logic, or something else entirely.
High-quality sound is assured thanks to great sound resolution and a frequency response to match. You can even select from four contrasting polar patterns (omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional and stereo) to suit the sonic scenario you're in.
- Multi-capsule condenser design is ideal for podcasting, music recording, conference calls, vocals and more.
- Durable metal die-cast housing.
- Adjustable desktop stand.
- Gain and mute controls.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring (with level control and phones output).
- Choose between bidirectional, omnidirectional, cardioid and stereo polar patterns.
- A high-quality sound resolution paired with great frequency response makes the mic great for acoustic instruments, vocals and more.
- Compatible with Mac and PC computers/laptops - plug in via USB and use instantly.
- USB: x1 Mini-B
- Impedance: 10 Ω, 1 kHz balanced
- Headphone Out: 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo
- Signal-to-Noise: 75 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Power Output: 305 mWTHD0.05%
- Headphone Amp
- Mute: Off/On (Switchable)
- Gain: -∞ to +17 dB
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional, Stereo, Cardioid, Bidirectional (Selectable)
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Sample Rate: 48/44.1 kHz
- Max SPL: 120 dB (1% THD @ 1 kHz)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Transducer Type: Condenser