RCF F 12XR Mixer
With 6 Mic Preamps, FX, and USB Playback/Recording
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The RCF F series mixers are designed to offer high-quality sound in a straight-forward, affordable unit. The RCF F 12XR is one of the larger models in the range featuring 12 channels, six mic preamp inputs, four mono line inputs, four stereo line inputs, onboard PRO DSP FX as well as stereo recording and playback via USB.
This mixer is ideal mid-sized acts allowing you to hook up several mics and instruments at once. The onboard pro digital signal processing (DSP) effects include reverbs, delays, chorus, flangers, and echoes for giving your sound extra impact. The design of the RCF is very straightforward providing just what you need to dial in great sound without overwhelming you with extra unnecessary controls.
The RCF F 12XR also acts as a USB audio interface allowing you to record in stereo into a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with 2-channel playback so you can record in the studio or capture the magic of a live performance
The sturdy metal construction of the RCF mixers means they will stand up to the rigours of gigging and touring.
Here's What RCF Say About the F Series Mixers
Enhanced Analog Mixing Flexibility
RCF’s next generation F Series mixers builds on the rich analog legacy found in the professional E Series, featuring high quality sound in four formats from 6 to 16 channels. A powerful tool for the musician and the sound enthusiast, entirely conceived and designed by the RCF R&D team. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, each mixer features a full balanced audio path from input to output and the unique PRO DSP FX: 16 professional effects such as Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates, Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo and Multitap), Chorus, Flangers and Echoes. The models F-10XR, F-12XR, and F-16XR, include an USB audio interface, for stereo recording on computer-based DAW and 2-channel playback.
State Of The Art EQ
State-of-the-art 3 band EQ on mono channels, 2 bands EQ on stereo channels for precise and exquisitely transparent shaping of sound.
High Quality Peamplifiers
High quality preamplifiers with phantom power, inspired by the E-Series Mixers, offer high quality sound and dynamics. Line level signals are less noisy when connected using the separate line input jack socket. The channel 4 features Hi-Z input level for musical instruments such as acoustic instruments with piezo transducers, electric bass and guitars or stompboxes
F 12XR Features
- 6 Mic preamp inputs, 4 mono Line inputs
- 4 Stereo line inputs
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Stereo recording and playback via USB port
- 4 single control compressors
- Balanced main output +28 dB (Stereo XLR + TRS)
- One Stereo output bus and 2 Aux sends (1 pre, 1 pre/post)
- 60 mm faders
- Internal universal power supply
- Designed and engineered in Italy
F 12XR Specifications
- Aux: 1 Pre/Post
- FX Post:1
- RCF Compressors: n° 4 Single Control Compressors on Channels 1 to 4
- Power Consumption (W): 24 W
- Power Supply: Internal
- Voltage Requirements: 100 V - 240 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- THD+N, 20dB Gain, 0DBU Out(% A-Weighted): <0,02
- Description: High:+/-15 dB @ 10 kHz Shelving, Mid:+/-15 dB @ 1,250 kHz, Bell Low:+/-15 dB @ 100 Hz Shelving.
- Input Channels EQ: 2 Shelving / 1 Generic
- Gain Range: 0 dB ÷ -50 dB
- Gain Selection: 20 dB ÷ -30 dB
- HI-Z Line Inputs Impedance (Mohm): 1 Mohm
- HI-Z Line Inputs: 1
- Mic Inputs Impedance (kohm): 14 kohm
- Line: 4
- Line Input Impedance (kohm): 21 kohm
- Low Cut: 80 Hz
- Mic: 6
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Stereo Line: 4
- Stereo Line Gain Selection: 20 dB ÷ -30 dB
- Stereo Line Input Impedance: 15 kohm
- Send Effects: 1
- Footswitch: Yes
- Aux Output: 2
- Aux Send: 1
- Control Room: Yes
- Group Out: 1
- FX Send: 1
- Main Mix: 1
- Phones: 1
- Aux Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Group Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Main Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Phones Out Impedance (Ohm): 150 ohm
- Cabinet/Case Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Depth: 355 mm / 13.98 inches
- Height: 97 mm / 3.82 inches
- Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.92 lbs
- Width: 373 mm / 14.69 inches
- Play Trk: 2
- Rec Trk: 2
- Supported Sample Rate (kHz): 44.1, 48.0
- Type: B
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Number of Channels
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
LISA JOHNSON-CRABTREE22nd Apr 2021
Hewr Rasul25th Jul 2020
Trusted Customer23rd Apr 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+