- 1 x Tourtech TT-22M 8-piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
- 1 x Mapex P400TW Storm Series Double Pedal
- 1 x Mapex Tornado Drum Throne
- 1 x Behringer HPM1000 Headphones
- 1 x Wood Tipped Maple 5A Drumsticks (Pair) Johnny Brook, Bucket Stick
Here's what's Included
- Tourtech TT-22M 8-piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
- Mapex P400TW Storm Series Double Pedal
- Mapex Tornado Drum Throne
- Behringer HPM1000 Headphones
- Wood Tipped Maple 5A Drumsticks (Pair) Johnny Brook, Bucket Stick
Tourtech TT-22M Electronic Drum Kit
Tourtech manufacture quality musical equipment and accessories at unbelievably affordable price points. The TT-22M Electronic Drum Kit is no exception. With a full 5-piece mesh configuration, this compact kit is perfect for beginners and seasoned drummers alike!
Tourtech have taken time to ensure that the TT-22M kit is competitive in its design. Dual zone snare, toms and cymbal pads (complete with choke functionality) ensure an in-depth, dynamic playing experience. Mesh heads are rarely included in affordable kits, and these have been designed with Tourtech's own patented technology. These are undoubtedly among the most responsive drum heads at this price point.
The module features 26 drum kit presets, over 450 percussion voices, a bright LCD display, demo songs and much more. You've even got MIDI and USB connectivity, so you're fully equipped for performance, recording or practice.
Compact & Affordable
The TT-22S is lightweight and easy to set up. This makes it great for smaller spaces and regular studio rehearsals. Tourtech have also made sure to include everything you need to get drumming straight out the box. 5 pads, 3 cymbals, 2 pedals, module, rack, sticks - it's all there. To top it off, it's extremely affordable, especially compared to many mesh kit competitors on the market. This makes it ideal for beginner drummers or students looking to get to grips without making a racket or spending a fortune!
Brilliant Beginner Kit
This is the perfect drum kit for beginners. Play along to pre-installed tracks or plug your mobile phone, iPad or laptop into the kit to stream from Spotify. Keep practice volumes to a minimum by plugging in a pair of headphones. Alternatively, connect direct to an amp using the Line Out for band practice or small gigs at a higher volume.
The in-built metronome is another excellent tool to keep you playing in time with music and rapidly improve your abilities. All Tourtech drum modules have PC and Mac USB connectivity so you can record and upload to music software.
- Three side rack for stability, with load spreading rubber feet
- 128 x 64-character LCD display
- 458 high-quality percussion voices
- 26 preset drum kits + 15 user drums kits
- 20 built-in demo tracks and record facility with metronome
- Patented tensionable mesh heads for highly responsive feel
- Fully responsive, dual zone tom and cymbal pads
- Cymbal choke, rim shot and cross-stick functionality
- MP3 Aux, MIDI and USB connectivity
- Fully expandable with extra tom and cymbal inputs
- Editable drum sounds, featuring "tune" function
- 3-band EQ, 3 ambience and 2 reverb settings
- Upright and fully responsive bass drum trigger
- Complete with bass drum pedal and sticks
- Shell Count: 5-piece kit
- Bass Drum Size: 8"
- Floor Tom Size: 8"
- Rack Tom Size: 8"
- Snare Size: 10"
- Weight: 17kg
Mapex P400TW Double Pedal
With standard features like single-chain drives, adjustable spurs, reversible beaters and solid base plates the Storm P400 pedals provide solid performance and durability at a price that’s perfect for younger players making their first step-up pedal purchase. Whether it’s the single or double-pedal version, the P400 gets beginners off on the right foot.
Mapex Tornado Drum Throne
Solid drumming isn't just about technique, without good posture you can end up doing yourself an injury, losing concentration and not enjoying your time at the drums. A sturdy, adjustable, high quality chair is important enough they even call it a throne.
Stable and comfy
Long sessions at the drums are so much easier when you're at the right height and comfortable. Gibraltar Drum thrones are stable, adjustable and designed for better lower back support. If you play and practice regularly, your back and neck will thank you for your decision to invest in a proper drum seat.
Behringer HPM1000 Headphones
The HPM1000 headphones from Behringer are ultra-affordable, offering high resolution sound at an amazing price point.
Listen to your favourite tunes, mix and master your recordings and monitor a variety of different instruments. These cans can do it all. Thanks to a high dynamic range and a wide frequency response, you get high resolution performance – no matter the scenario.
Comfort and Clarity
A combination of oval ear cups and a comfortable headband ensure that you can use the HPM1000 headphones for extended sessions, without encountering listening fatigue! Each cup features crystal clear capsules too, which really helps to project every single detail of your sound.
- Oval ear cups are paired with a comfortable headband.
- Single-sided cord.
- Includes a 1/8" connector and 1/4" adapter.
- Works with your smartphone, tablet, mixing console etc.
- High dynamic range and high-resolution capsules.
- Impressive, ultra-wide frequency response.
Johnny Brook Bucket Sticks
Maple 5A sticks from Johnny Brook. Ideal for practice.
- Size: 5A
- Length: 406mm
- Diameter: 14mm
- Wood Tip
- Maple Wood