Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 audio interface
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 110 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Line 6 say about the Pod Studio UX1:
POD Studio™ UX1 is a streamlined audio interface that makes it fast and easy to capture your inspiration and record great-sounding tracks. Plug your guitar straight into the 1/4-inch guitar input and start laying down amazing riffs.
A balanced XLR input with a built-in high-quality mic preamp delivers clean and transparent vocal tracks. Connect the gear you need with an essential collection of inputs and outputs. Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring eliminates latency and provides a natural recording feel. Plus, setup is as easy as turning on the power and plugging in your guitar. With POD Studio UX1, you get a fast and intuitive way to create studio-quality recordings.
INCLUDES POD FARM 2.5 AND CUBASE LE
With POD Studio UX1, you can create incredible recordings—from the first idea to the final mix. POD Studio UX1 comes standard with the POD Farm® 2.5 plug-in suite and Cubase LE recording software, giving you a powerful collection of recording tools. Access a world-renowned collection of amps, cabs and effects with POD Farm 2.5. Turn your computer into an intuitive recording studio with Cubase LE. It’s a complete package that gives you everything you need to capture your inspiration and great studio quality recordings.
- Lowest noise - Record with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring - Exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring makes latency is a thing of the past
- Authentic touch response and feel - Record using high quality amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel
- Studio-quality recording - 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- Fix it in the mix - Record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD® tone—don’t commit to a tone until you’re ready
- Power and portability - UX1 is portable, durable, and ideal for use with Ableton® Live, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms
Line 6 POD UX1 Studio Computer Requirements
- Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better, XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST
- Analogue Inputs
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Microphone Inputs
- Bus Powered
- PC Connectivity
- Line 6
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Kevan Murphy27th Nov 2020
Dan19th Jun 2016
Trusted Customer23rd Mar 2015
Trusted Customer21st Mar 2015
Trusted Customer22nd Sep 2014
Trusted Customer6th Mar 2014
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+