The Behringer 2600-VCO is a flexible module for Eurorack systems. It pays homage to the original 2600 from the '70s, popularised by the likes of Stevie Wonder and Depeche Mode.
Harness a VCO utilising four simultaneous waveforms. You'll also be able to take charge of a broad frequency band, increasing the versatility of the module.
- Eurorack specifications: 16 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
- Iconic '70s sound
- Pays homage to classic ARP 2600 circuitry
- Boasts 4 simultaneous waveforms, including pulse, saw, triangle and sine
- VCO with broad frequency control ranging from 10 Hz to 10 kHz or 0.03 Hz to 30 Hz while in LF mode
- Control PWM simultaneously either manually or from the external CV input
- Switch between LF - keyboard off - and audio - keyboard on
- 8 different switches and controls let you tweak settings in real-time
- Dedicated outputs for every waveform
- 5 CV inputs used for pitch control and PWM
The 2600-VCO is a faithful reproduction of the circuitry present on the classic ARP 2600. Simply slot it into any standard Eurorack case as part of your existing setup, or use it as the first building block of an entirely new system!
This is made simple too; hook up the power cables to the power supply, and then secure the module using the screws provided.
Use four simultaneous waveforms (saw, pulse, triangle and sine) to craft intriguing, constantly evolving soundscapes. Tweak the oscillators frequency, or tune the VCO to other instruments/VCOs via the fine tune control.
Suite of Inputs & Outputs
Utilise a suite of CV and FM inputs as you need them. FM inputs feature a dedicated attenuator (for maintaining the modulation level), while the standalone PWM input allows for modulation or direct control of the pulse waveform.