Baum Leaper Tone Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar in Deep Sea Blue
Beautiful Danish-Designed Instrument, Featuring Goldsound 'Rewind 52' Pickups & Bigsby Tremolo
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Baum Leaper Tone is a refined, sophisticated-looking instrument perfectly-designed for vintage guitar aficionados. Tipping its hat to the classic '50s/'60s aesthetic with its lightweight and elegant semi-hollow body, the Leaper Tone also boasts proprietary 'Goldsound' pickups voiced to provide inspiring sonics suitable for a number of genres.
- Goldsound Pickups — Acclaimed, custom electronics. Modern/retro design with roots in the classic “Goldfoil” aesthetic. Tailored to bring the best out of the guitar and to provide a sound that you can make your very own.
- Baum 'Levitator Roller Bridge' — Innovative “rolling” string saddles greatly reduce unwanted tuning slips.
- Bigsby Tremolo — Elegant, old-school vibrato. Warble chords or lead lines whenever inspiration strikes!
- Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body — Yields an airy and sustain-rich sound. A fantastic tonal platform for the electronics.
- Roasted Maple Neck — Super-stable, moisture-free material guarantees excellent tuning stability. Finished with thin satin lacquer for smooth playability.
- Rosewood Fingerboard — Luxurious, silky-feeling material under the fingers. Enhances mid-range warmth.
- 12” Fingerboard Radius — Strikes the perfect balance between contemporary and vintage dimensions.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Baum 'Original Series' — This model is part of Baum's 'Original Series' of instruments, designed in Denmark and built in South Korea.
Goldsound 'Rewind 52' Pickups
Many modern-day guitar manufacturers will equip their instruments with aftermarket electronics. However, Baum is proud to custom design and expertly spec its own pickups — because they "want to tailor the Baum sound", as well as add their own visual style.
Baum's Leaper Tone model comes fitted with a pair of their Goldsound 'Rewind 52' pickups. Based on the iconic '52 "Goldtop" P90, the Rewind 52 has been tweaked to fit Baum's guitars and more significantly — the sound of today. It has a tight low-end, raunchy mid-range and a bold texture with a crispy top-end.
About Baum Guitars
Baum is a boutique Danish guitar brand, established in 2015 by Art Director Morten Bau. As an educated designer, Bau prides himself on creating unique, original shapes — combining a love for old-school guitars with minimalistic Nordic style... as well as a passion for vintage cars! These elements are seamlessly melded together, while respecting the classic rules of guitar building. In their own words, a Baum instrument is "a modern guitar with vintage roots".
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Top: Maple
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Crown
- Bridge: Baum Levitator Roller
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Colour: Gold
- Bridge Pickup: Goldsound Rewind 52 (P90)
- Neck Pickup: Goldsound Rewind 52 (P90)
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case: Baum Guitars Official Hard Case (Sold Separately)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable