A serious workhorse for the left handed player. With the striking spalted maple top, and the model number inlay on the 12th fret, the B-204SM looks classy.
The Black nickle hardware and jet black ESP branded pickups make this bass look far more expensive than it's price tag.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 34"
- Body: Ash
- Top: Spalted Maple
- Neck: 5Pc Maple/Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 400mm
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Nut Width: 40mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets / Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Colour: Black Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: LTD BB-604 w/ String Thru
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed SB-4N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed SB-4B
- Electronics: Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Case: CBBASSFFLH
- Case Included: No