Markbass Big Bang Head 500w
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 519 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Markbass Big Bang 500 pushes the boundaries of what a compact head can achieve in terms of punch, power and outright tone! Full featured but lightweight and compact the Big Bang 500 is the perfect partner of Markbass' lightweight cabs
Here's what Markbass say about the Big Bang 500w Bass Head
Just over a decade ago, Marco De Virgiliis started pioneering small, lightweight amps; the Markbass Little Mark heads started a new era in bass amplification, inspiring many other companies to follow their lead.
Now, you'll be amazed that such a warm, rich and “explosive” sound comes from an amp smaller than our groundbreaking Little Mark heads! And—despite its small size—the Big Bang is packed with extra features that customers have been asking for: aux in, headphone output with level control, plus mute and VLE and VPF filters with footswitch control. Other features, already appreciated by Little Mark users, include a simple and effective 4-band EQ, effects loop, and level control and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output.
- INPUTS: INPUT - impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp, AUX IN, EFFECT RETURN - impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- CONTROLS: GAIN, MASTER VOLUME, LINE OUT LEVEL, HEADPHONE LEVEL CONTROL, GROUND LIFT - switch on rear panel, PRE/POST EQ - switch on rear panel, MUTE - footswitch
- EQUALIZATION: LOW center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB, LOW MID center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB, HIGH MID center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB, HIGH center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- FILTER SECTION (with footswitch): VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- OUTPUT: LINE OUT balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp, EFFECT SEND unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ), TUNER OUT unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp, SPEAKER OUT speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4" HEADPHONE OUT
- WEIGHT: 4.74 lbs / 2.15 kg
- DEPTH: 10.04 in. / 25.5 cm
- WIDTHL: 8.94 in. / 22.7 cm
- HEIGHT: 2.56 in. / 6.5 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V
- (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
- NOTES:Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer27th Sep 2015
Trusted Customer15th Jan 2015
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable