Marcus Miller is one of the bass world's most renowned players, with a distinctive and technically proficient style that has set him apart from his contemporaries. In order to meet his particular demands, Miller teamed up with MarkBass to collaboratively design a series of signature amps that could cover the huge range of styles he's accustomed to.
The CMD 101 is the baby of the lineup; a small and portable combo that can still push some serious air despite its small enclosure and single 1x10" speaker. With MarkBass' acclaimed build quality and attention to detail, you can expect super punchy tones from the CMD 101. The control section has a simple layout, with the no-frills 3-band EQ ensuring that you can easily manipulate your tone on the fly.
- Amplifier power: 60W at 4 ohms, 45W at 8 ohms
- Equipped with: 1 x 10" Custom (Markbass) + Piezo Tweeter
- Speaker power rating: 200 W @ 8 Ohm
- Bass reflex port on the back
- Frequency range: 45 - 18,000 Hz
- Controls for Level, Bass, Mid and High
- Aux entrance
- Headphone output
- Line output via XLR (balanced)
- Speaker output via jack with on / off switch
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 37 x 36.6 x 33.4 cm
- Weight: approx. 11.5 kg