Gallien-Krueger MB115-II 1x15" 200W Bass Amp Combo
A portable powerhouse! Featuring a lightweight construction, 4-band active EQ, boost control & 15" USA-designed speaker.
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 799 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Gargantuan Gallien-Krueger power and tone in portable packages — that's the MB Series II for you! Ranging from 25 watts to 500 watts, these modern bass combo amps deliver peerless performance for contemporary bassists; featuring intuitive sound-sculpting controls, robust plywood constructions, reliable digital power supplies and power amps, and lightweight speakers designed and manufactured by GK in the USA.
The MB115-II is a portable powerhouse! With a 200-watt power amp and ceramic 15" speaker, the MB115-II really packs a punch and has enough volume to effortlessly fill out medium-sized venues. Apart from possessing a bigger speaker than the smaller MB112-II, the MB115-II also has built-in boost and limiter functions, as well as a horn for achieving greater top-end clarity. It's ideal for practice too, with its auxiliary input and headphone output letting you jam along to your favourite tracks in silence.
- 4-Band Active EQ — Derives from GK's legendary 800RB amp. Provides extensive tone-shaping potential so that you can find the sonic sweet-spot, especially with the 'Hi Mid' and 'Lo Mid' knobs.
- Contour Control — Completely re-voices the amplifier by tuning between two different shaping circuits, with greatly different responses. When the the control is engaged, the low-end is slightly boosted, the mids are scooped, and the high-end is pushed up.
- Variable Q — Another feature inherited from the 800RB. This unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings. In other words, it's hard to make the MB115-II sound bad!
- USA-Designed Speaker — The special ceramic driver with 2.5" edge wound aluminium voice coil, designed just for this cabinet, is manufactured in the GK USA factory.
- Boost & Limiter — Attain that legendary Gallien-Krueger "growl" by turning up the MB115-II's dedicated boost control. Engage the limiter to prevent distortion; designed if you're playing anything loud like bombastic slap techniques!
- Built-In Horn — Switch on the high-frequency tweeter to get some extra top-end spank or "air"; ideal for cutting through the mix.
- Lightweight Design — Internal bracing minimises tone-robbing leakage of sound through the walls of the cabinet. Plywood construction, aluminium chassis, switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 200W performance in a rugged 38lb (17.2kg) package.
- Contemporary Connectivity — Balanced DI with pre/post switch, aux in and headphone output for silent practice, plus "chain out" to drive GK's MBP powered enclosures (pair with the 115 MBP).
- Switch Mode Power — Extremely lightweight switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 200W into the speaker with very little wasted heat dissipation.
- Critically Damped — The amp's port is specifically tuned for optimum performance, coupled with a particular jute blend of damping material that provides the right amount of damping at certain frequencies.
- Smart Protection Circuitry — Constantly monitors for unsafe operating conditions such as short circuits, mis-wired speaker cables, blown speakers, improper ventilation, and incorrect speaker configurations.
- Speaker: 1x15" Ceramic
- Output Power: 200W (at 4 Ohms)
- Maximum Input Level: 0.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Direct Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Aux-In Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Bass: +/-10dB@60Hz
- Lo-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@250Hz
- Hi-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@1KHz
- Treble: +/-14dB @ 7KHz
- Contour: +2dB@50Hz/-10dB@500Hz/+3dB@7KHz
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23" x 19" x 14.5"
- Weight: 38.0 lbs
- Amp Type
- Solid State
- Gallien-Krueger USA Ceramic
- Effects Loop
- Number of Channels
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Speaker Size
- Speaker Sim
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer24th Mar 2020
Mr John Lappin12th Jan 2020
Dr Wendy Adams4th Apr 2019
Mr Gordon Smith20th Jun 2017
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable