Here’s What Austrian Audio Say About the Hi-X50:
The engineers at Austrian Audio have designed and produced some of the world’s most acclaimed headphones and drivers. When it came time to create our first family of professional headphones, we took all the time needed to create them and to exceed many of the goals and challenges that came before.
Introducing the new professional Hi-X (High Excursion) headphones from Austrian Audio. Whether you choose the Hi-X50 or Hi-X55, know that you are getting “Made in Austria” quality from a team that stands behind this all-new design. You won’t find off the shelf drivers and key components here – everything is crafted by Austrian Audio right here in Austria.
- High excursion proprietary drivers.
- Detachable cable.
- Furnished with 3.5mm (1/8 inch) to 6.3mm (1/4-inch adapter).
- All metal hinges and bow for max durability.
- Foldable construction.
- Soft slow retention memory foam earpads.
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 28 kHz
- Sensitivity: 128dBspl/V
- THD (@ 1kHz): < 0.1%
- Impedance: 25 Ω
- Input Power: 150 mW
- Cable (detachable): 3m
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”)
- Adapter (included): 3.5mm to 6.3mm (1/8” to 1/4")
- Dimensions: 300 x 170 x 85 mm
- Weight (without cable): 305g