The EVO 8 audio interface is the successor to the popular EVO 4 - delivering the same instrument/microphone recording quality and high performance - with a suite of new features, 4 outputs, 4 inputs and more. Capture audio straight to your laptop or computer, operating simply on bus power! As a result, you can create anywhere, anytime, without the need for an external power source.
Built for Modern Creatives
Whether you're a musician, podcaster, beatmaker, producer, streamer or another creative entirely, the EVO 8 is made for you. With a sleek, minimal design, paired with a streamlined control panel, the EVO will slot seamlessly into your existing setup.
The EVO 8 is equipped with 4 EVO preamps. These deliver 58dB of gain range and are characterised by a precise, warm nature. They'll squeeze every piece of potential from any of your connected microphones.
These preamps are complimented by high performance converters; they feature 113dB of dynamic range, allowing you to pinpoint sections of your mix with unrivalled accuracy. You can even use the JFET instrument input to plug your bass or electric guitar directly into the EVO 8 and start recording.
A series of smart systems enhance the EVO 8 further - making the recording process a fun and headache-free process. For example, Smartgain mode sets the levels of your inputs automatically while you sing or play. This helps to prevent clipping and distortion and stops your performances from being too quiet. It's also possible to adjust the gain of every channel at once, resulting in a perfect auditory match.
Audio loop-back works by capturing the audio from your computer, as well as any audio from your microphones. This is particularly ideal for streaming, gaming and podcasting purposes.
These systems are bolstered further by SmartMuting. Simply connect your headphones to one of the ports, and the matching speaker output will be muted automatically. This lets you swap between headphone monitoring and loudspeaker monitoring quickly and efficiently.
Software & Plugins Included
As well as the EVO 8 itself, you'll also get access to a library of industry-standard software, providing you the essential tools needed to get recording from the outset.
- Free plugins and software included.
- USB bus powered.
- x4 EVO mic pres.
- x2 headphone outputs.
- x2 stereo speaker outputs.
- JFET instrument input - plug in a guitar or bass for direct recording.
- Software control - set gain levels of the mic pres via your DAW (with settings saved in-session).
- Smartgain - sets the levels of your microphones automatically.
- Smart touchpoints - operate channels, headphones and speakers using the volume encoder.
- Phantom power - switchable +48v can be turned on and off for each separate channel.
- Multi-function buttons - volume buttons and channels 1-4 can be muted by being held down.
- Audio loop-back system.
- Low-latency, customisable software mixer - route outputs/inputs, apply phantom power, configure headphone mixes, set sound levels and more.