Behringer Neutron Analogue Synthesizer
Powerful & Affordable Analogue Synth
Fully Analogue Signal Path
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 16th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
From their recently released Deepmind and Model D synths, it's apparent that Behringer are taking their recent foray into the synth world very seriously. The Neutron is their latest statement, a powerful paraphonic analogue, semi-modular synth that is practically unmatched at its affordable price-point.
- Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analog oscillators for insanely fat music creation
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
- Individual pulse width / tone modulation control provides ultimate sounds
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output (low pass and high pass)
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds
- Flexible LFO with five waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync and key sync
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- 6 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters
- Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options
- Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
Despite its super-affordable price, the Neutron is a synth that has all of the essential functionality to give its more expensive counterparts a serious run for their money. With a fully-analogue circuit, inspired by the iconic VCO design, the Behringer Neutron is powered by dual 3340 analogue oscillators, offering a huge sonic range with tonnes of flexibility.
Allowing you to blend familiar oscillator waveforms together to attain a variety of classic synth sounds, as well as create unique tailor-made tones, with the Neutron's paraphonic mode you can control these oscillators individually for live use. This means that you can setup one sound and switch to the other oscillator for when two patches are needed within a particular song or setlist.
With further tone-shaping options, including a pulse width control for each oscillator, versatility is the name of the game when it comes to the Behringer Neutron. A pair of analogue ADSR generators allow you to modulate your sound for further refinement, along with the thoughtfully-added multi-stage analogue delay section, which lets you achieve ambient, out-there soundscapes.
Analogue overdrive? The Neutron has that too! Giving your synth tones that edgey break-up with some characterful warmth thrown in, you can use the overdrive to create some truly dirty pumping synth waves.
The 32/24 out jack matrix hearkens back to vintage, old-school style synths, giving you a huge amount of patching options. Use the Neutron to communicate with other equipment in your rig, and use its tactile interface to change parameters completely on-the-fly!
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- CV Compatible
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer3rd Jun 2022
Trusted Customer25th May 2022
Mr Rik Harris17th May 2022
Mr Gordon Reid11th May 2022
Trusted Customer27th Apr 2022
Joc O14th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer26th Feb 2022
Derek Vinten15th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer2nd Jan 2022
Mr. Peres Dixon15th Dec 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+