Focusrite Vocaster One Podcast Audio Interface
The Perfect Podcasting Solution for Solo Creators
The Vocaster One is Focusrite's ideal podcasting solution for solo content creators. Access studio-grade sound at an affordable price point and craft quality podcasts and vlogs with absolute ease - straight from the comfort of your own home.
- Decide on audio levels in an instant with Auto Gain (with over 70dB of gain available)
- Quality XLR mic input providing broadcast-level sound
- Choose from three unique podcast enhancing presets
- Mute function - prevent unwanted sound leaking into your mic when not in use
- Connect a phone via TRRS cable and play audio directly into your podcast, or capture the conversation from your phone
- Use the Easy Start tool to get recording quickly and easily
- Route audio from the Vocaster to a camera via a TRS cable
- Stream audio from your laptop or computer into your podcast through Stereo Loopback
- Harness the Vocaster Hub to tweak your sound, dictate levels, monitor your mix, and send audio from your computer or phone
- Created with the environment in mind - recyclable/biodegradable packaging and meticulously selected parts result in a more sustainable product
- Compact, lightweight design powered by your computer
- Three year warranty
Start recording immediately with the Easy Start option; spend more time doing the fun stuff and less time faffing around! This ease of use is bolstered by the Auto Gain feature - providing more than enough gain for any popular microphone - which can be used to dictate your levels in seconds. Prepare your outro, intro and other essential auditory segments ahead of time and stream them from your computer using two dedicated sets of stereo loopback.
Precisely set levels through Vocaster Hub - the intutive integrated mixer - and tweak your audio to suit your needs. Send music and sound from a computer, phone or tablet and listen to exactly what your audience can hear with the smart Show Mix function. Silence any microphone that's not in use through the onboard mute button and prevent unwanted breathing or coughs from finding their way into your content. You won't have to spend any time editing them out of your recording later either!
Smarten up your sound with the Enhance button and unlock the true potential of your voice. Clarity and crispness is assured. A trio of podcast-specific presets enhance your sound even further.
Get started straight out of the box and record your podcast or vlog with Hindenburg Lite, successfully host and monetize your creation through Acast Influencer, and use SquadCast Pro + Video to connect to your friends and guests.
- Hindenburg LITE and 6-month Hindenburg PRO Trial
- aCast – 6-month Influencer Plan
- SquadCast – 3-month Pro + Video Trial
- Ampify Studio – 6-month Premium Trial
What’s In The Box
- Vocaster One
- USB A-C Cable
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (Speaker and headphones)
- 3 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 1 non backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 27 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 1 XLR microphone inputs
- 2 1/4” balanced speaker outputs
- 1 1/4” headphone outputs
- 1 3.5mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Vocaster One is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
- USB Power supply not included
- Analogue Inputs
- Analogue Outputs
- Bus Powered
- Microphone Inputs
Mr Rory Casey24th Dec 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+