PreSonus FREE 'Fat Channel' Plugins Promotion!
Get the full 'Fat Channel Collection Vol. 1' (worth over £400) FREE when you purchase a PreSonus StudioLive Series III S console or rack mixer after July 1st 2019!
To get your free copy, register or log into your PreSonus account and follow the steps in this article.
With the 64-channel StudioLive 64S, PreSonus delivers the most powerful and flexible digital mixer available for installed sound, touring, and recording, including extensive AVB networking and a full suite of integrated software.
Here's what PreSonus says about the StudioLive 64S:
With the 64-channel StudioLive® 64S and a full suite of integrated software, PreSonus® delivers the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording—and the best value. Powered by the PreSonus quad-core FLEX DSP Engine, no other mixer can match its 128-channel (64x64) USB recording, 76 mixing channels, 43 buses, and an astounding 526 processors.
Features such as password-protected user profiles for restricting feature access and mixer scenes organized by project, make the StudioLive 64S ideal for installed sound. Thanks to built-in AVB networking, the StudioLive 64S integrates with stage boxes, personal monitor mixers, switches, and more. Managing 76 total inputs is easy with 32 FlexMixes and 24 DCA groups. The Fat Channel processing section offers expandable plug-ins with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus.
- The most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, live sound, and recording with quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface™ mix control software for macOS®, Windows®, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone® and Android
- 3-year warranty
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools