Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Among the first Taylor models to be voiced with our patented V-Class™ bracing, this beautiful all-koa Grand Auditorium K24ce acoustic guitar will inspire players in both looks and sound.
The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through our onboard ES2 electronics. With the V-Class treatment, players can expect more dynamic range, more sustain, and notes that sound more in tune with each other than ever before, giving chords a more sonically pleasing character along the entire fretboard.
Together with our popular Grand Auditorium body, the musical versatility makes this a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include our new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint against the shaded edgeburst finish that surrounds the entire guitar.
- Grand Auditorium - Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
- Expression System® 2 - The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Hawaiian Koa - A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
- Venetian Cutaway - The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- Hawaiian Koa - Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
- V-Class Bracing - A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Gold
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Binding: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"