- 1 x Squier Affinity Precision Bass PJ Bass Guitar in Olympic White
- 1 x Squier Affinity Precision Bass PJ Indian Laurel Fingerboard in Olympic White
- 1 x Fender Rumble 15 V3 Bass Amp
- 1 x Tourtech TTB-E10UBG Universal Bass Bag
- 1 x TourTech TTB-20BG Electric Bass Guitar Gigbag
- 1 x CNB Padded Gig Bag for Bass Guitars
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black nylon TT-S5NBLK
This bundle has everything you need to get started with learning the bass guitar. It includes a Squier Affinity Precision Bass, which is easy to play and most importantly - sounds fantastic. The P/J pickup configuration gives you plenty of versatility, letting you control your tone to suit certain genres or songs. Their punchy sound provides loads of clarity, so you won't have a muddy-sounding bass when you're just getting started.
The amp included in this bundle is a Fender Rumble 15, which is the perfect small practice amp. It's compact enough to practice with at home without disturbing the neighbours, but loud enough for you to still hear your instrument over a drummer.
We've also thrown in a clip-on tuner to make sure your bass is in tune at all times, as well as a guitar cable so that you can plug into the amp. And if you want to learn the bass standing up, you can simply throw on the strap and you're good to go!
Squier Affinity Precision Bass
The Squier Affinity Precision Bass PJ is based on the genuine Fender design that effectively 'invented' the electric bass guitar way back in 1951! The Precision Bass (or P-Bass as it's often called!) has lasted the test of time and been the favoured bass of many rock and pop bassists! Because Squire are made by (and owned by) Fender you are getting the genuine article at an affordable price not a cheap copy!
The Squire Affinity range are perfect bass guitars for beginner musicians, younger players and those looking to buy a first bass guitar. Don't settle for cheap copies when you can get the genuine article!
Here's what Squier say about the Affinity Precision Bass PJ
Squier Affinity Series basses represent the best value in bass guitar design. The Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, and new for 2013 are a two-color headstock logo, three-ply black/white/black pickguard, single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup in addition to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass pickup, separate volume controls for each pickup, and eye-catching Olympic White, Black and Metallic Red finishes.
- Series: Affinity
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Chrome Dome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)