J. Rockett Audio Designs "The Jeff" Archer Boost/Overdrive Pedal
Based on Jeff Beck's own personal custom Archer pedal, featuring vintage NOS components for authentic "mythical" tone!
J. Rockett's "The Jeff" Archer is a special edition version of their best-selling "transparent" overdrive pedal, of which is based on a mythical stompbox that was first released in the mid-'90s. The Jeff pays tribute to that legendary unit and delivers the much-loved saturation and harmonic richness that many guitarists crave with these K-style pedals — but The Jeff Archer goes further — with mods inpired by Jeff Beck's own personal Archer pedal!
By replacing some key components (like the germanium diodes) with vintage NOS variants, The Jeff Archer achieves an even more spellbinding sound that's organic, smooth, and remarkably responsive — without losing any of the Klon's coveted sonic identity.
- A modified version of the Archer overdrive, featuring the same NOS components used in Jeff Beck's own custom Archer.
- Emulates the classic, coveted Klon tone with amazing conviction.
- Internal circuitry boosts operating voltage up to 18 volts, to achieve greater headroom for an amp-like response.
- Wide range of gain available, allowing you to configure the pedal as a clean amp boost, all the way up to a screaming lead machine!
- Chassis design and knobs inspired by the original unit, for a look that's as authentic as its sound.
- Gain: Turn to the right to increase drive and compression.
- Treble: Turn to the right to increase the highs, perfect for cutting through in the mix!
- Output: Turn to the right to increase the pedal's volume.
- Dimensions: 4.00" x 2.30"
- Jacks: Input & Output
- Switching: Buffered
- Power: 9V Negative Tip Adapter or 9V Battery (Not Included)
Trusted Customer15th Feb 2024
Mr DAVID HARMAN10th Oct 2023
Trusted Customer29th May 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+