There are restrictions on shipping certain electronic drum kits outside of the UK so we would advise contacting us via our online form before placing an order to find out more information.
The Alesis SamplePad Pro is a great way to add percussion and sound effects to your rig - no headaches required. The SamplePad Pro has an integrated SD card slot that lets you load in your own custom sounds. Or if you prefer, you can of course choose from a selection of varied onboard sounds.
The SamplePad Pro's soundset includes 10 drums kits and over 200 other individual sounds. With 8 two-shot rubber pads (plus inputs for two more pads, kick and hi-hat triggers), the SamplePad Pro also has illuminated active pads which are great for seeing what you're doing on stage! This versatile and affordable percussion module from Alesis is easy to manage too thanks to management software that's accessed over USB.
Here's What Alesis Say About the SamplePad Pro:
The Ultimate All In One Percussion Instrument
Whether you’re looking to expand the capabilities of your existing acoustic kit or simply looking for a premium solution to payback samples and loops within a live performance – sample pad pro is the answer. With SamplePad Pro, there’s no limit to your sonic creativity. SamplePad Pro is the all-in-one
percussion instrument that knows no bounds. It features 8 fully responsive and velocity sensitive pads with blue LED illumination. There are hundreds of professionally recorded in-demand sounds onboard, and a SD card slot for loading and storing your own custom sounds. In short, SamplePad Pro is everything you’re looking for in a multipad - and more.
Packed with in-demand Sound Content
With SamplePad Pro, there’s no limit to your sonic creativity. Over 200 carefully-crafted drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds are built-in - each created by the professional Alesis sound design team. These sounds are arranged into 10 on-board preset drum kits for instant access during performance.
Load Your Own!
Don’t be limited to the factory library – make this instrument your own! With SamplePad Pro, use an SD card (up to 32GB, not included) to store an additional 512 sounds and 89 custom kits. Plus, each sound offers individual access to key parameters such as pitch, panning, and reverb for customised control.
Want more pads? No problem. SamplePad Pro has trigger inputs for two additional drum pads. Plus, there are Kick Drum and Hi-Hat pedal inputs. The Kick Drum pedal jack provides both switch and trigger options; the Hi-Hat pedal jack can be set for either switch or variable operation.
- 8 dual zone isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 2 additional drum pad inputs
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Add new sounds via SD Card (SD Card not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits per 32GB SD card
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- MIDI In and Out ports
- USB port for computer connectivity
- 1/4-inch stereo outputs (L, R)
- 1/4-inch headphone output with volume control
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input with level control
- System footswitch jack
- SD Card Specs: Supports SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB with a FAT32 file system
- Supported File Type: 16-bit, mono and stereo .WAV files with a sample rate of 48K, 44.1K, 32K, 22.05K or 11.025K
- Power: 9V DC, 800 mA, centre-positive
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 15” x 11.2” x 1.5”, 381 x 284 x 38mm
- Weight: 5.8 lbs/2.6kg
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+