Here's what Charvel says about the Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E:
Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model features a sleek Dinky body constructed from alder with a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for seamless access to the upper registers. The bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck for sublime playability, and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, dome-style knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners and more.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E comes in Satin Black with black hardware.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (with 500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Potentiometer), No-Load Tone
- Bridge: Charvel HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)