Chapman's take on the classic T-style reaches new heights with this iteration of the ML3 Pro Traditional! Loaded with Seymour Duncan Hot Tele single-coils, the ML3 Pro Traditional offers fatter, yet still versatile T-style tones. While the tone may be traditional, the roasted maple neck and rolled fingerboard edges give it a smooth, modern-feel and it comes in a classy Metallic Black finish with gold hardware that's sure to turn heads.
Body & Neck
This ML3 Pro Traditional features an alder body with an alder carve top. In addition to the carved top, the ML3 Pro Traditional has contours on the front and back of the cutaway as well as on the back of the body, preventing the guitar from feeling obstructive or cumbersome when you play.
This guitar has a satin-finish roasted maple neck which looks and feels great but has the added benefit of increased stability. The matching roasted maple fingerboard provides a smooth playing surface and the rolled fingerboard edges further add to the comfort of the neck.
Hardware & Electronics
Chapman have loaded this guitar with Seymour Duncan Hot Tele single-coils. These pickups are hotter than vintage-output T-style pickups. You still get classic T-style tones but with a fatter, punchier sound. These pickups have greater midrange emphasis for a fuller and more powerful tone. Create rich, rounded rhythms on the neck pickup and then switch to the bridge for a searing lead tone that really cuts through.
With Hipshot grip-lock locking tuners, a Graph Tech TUSQ nut, and a hardtail bridge you get excellent tuning stability allowing you to riff and bend to your heart's content without ending up wildly out-of-tune. The bridge also features brass saddles, beloved by T-style players for their increased resonance.
- Headstock: Straight heritage headstock
- Neck: Roasted Maple - Medium Colour Recessed Bolt-On Neck With Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Profile: C-Shape
- Top: Alder Solid Carve Top with Gloss Finish
- Body: Alder with Gloss Finish
- Body carves: Front Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Tummy Cut, Rear Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Heel Contour
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple - Medium Colour Fretboard With Rolled Edges
- Frets: 22 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Black infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Tele-Style with Brass Saddles
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Tele Single Coil
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Tele Single Coil
- Pickup switch: 3 Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master volume (250k), master tone (250k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks