Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Here’s What Gibson Say About the 1934 Jumbo:
The guitar that started the legacy of Gibson Jumbo acoustics. When Gibson released the Jumbo in 1934, it was larger than any other guitar Gibson offered, and it made for a remarkable instrument. Only built for two production years, these rare instruments quickly became artist favourites and best represent the Gibson sound heard by world-renowned artists and collectors. Thoughtfully recreated with a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top, hot hide glue top bracing, mahogany back and sides, traditional 25'' scale length, and a historic-style V neck profile, the Gibson Acoustic Custom Shop is proud to bring back a legend, the 1934 Jumbo.
- Shape: Advanced Jumbo
- Top: Thermally Aged Red Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped Advanced X-Bracing, Red Spruce Braces with Hide Glue
- Binding: Single-Ply Top. Single-Ply Back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: V
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets: 19
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Rectangle, Open Slot
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly
- Pickguard: AJ
- Truss Rod Cover: Black
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup: None
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit