If you want all the tone of a soprano uke, without the small form factor, check out the G9100-L ukulele from Grestch. The G9100-L is a long-neck uke with the ability to play high up, with no compromise on size.
Featuring a mahogany top, back and sides, the G9100-L is constructed to a high standard and looks great with its open pore finish. Throw in a gig bag and this great Gretsch Roots ukulele is the complete package.
Here's what Gretsch say about the G9100-L Soprano Ukulele
Love soprano uke tone but finding that the shorter scale is cramping your style? The G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck is just what the uke doctor ordered. With a 15” scale and a 16-fret concert-size mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, the G9100-L gives you all the space you need for higher-register playing. Other features include a mahogany top, back and sides; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; geared tuning machines; Aquila® Nylagut™ strings; “open-pore” semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
- Model Name: G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Series: Roots Collection
- Color / Part #: Natural 273-0021-321
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut® Soprano
- Unique Features: Soprano body with 15" scale Concert neck; bone nut and saddle.
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag