The Sigma TM-12 is a brilliant travel acoustic guitar that can serve as the ultimate songwriting companion for musicians on the go. Constructed from high-quality tonewoods, the TM-12 promises an inspiring voice with its comfortable undersized body shape and smooth satin-finished neck guaranteeing stellar playability.
- Mahogany Back & Sides — Yields a deep and resonant sound with a beautifully warm and musical low-end.
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top — Brings out some airy top-end character; giving lush chords progressions or finger-picked arpeggios all of the rich clarity they'd need to cut through in a mix.
- Low-Profile Mahogany Neck — Strong and dense timber ensures brilliant tuning stability, with comfortable profile providing a supportive feel.
- 23" Scale Length — Short scale gives the instrument forgiving string tension and brings the frets closer together, making it easy to play.
- Micarta Fingerboard — Slick tonewood offers a smooth touch under the fingers. Fretting is simply a joy!
- Bone Nut & Saddle — Traditional, low-friction material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Body Size: Travel Guitar
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 23” (584 mm)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (42.9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Mini Diecast
- Finish: Satin
- Case: Gig Bag Included
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16