The Gator ATA acoustic dreadnought guitar case has an outer shell made of nearly indestructible military-grade polyethylene. The case's TSA-approved, impact-resistant, locking latches are ideal for air travel. Black, powder-coated hardware and a sealing valance are other enhancements added to the ATA guitar case.
Inside, the dreadnought case has crushed velvet, luxury plush; an extended-reach, protective neck cradle; and a universal-fit, EPS protective-foam interior nest. When you're running for your next flight to your next gig, you'll appreciate the injection-molded, ergo-grip carrying handle with a built-in ID tag holder beneath it and the fact that once you stop to stand in line, this Gator guitar case stands up on its own on sturdy polyethylene feet. Don't travel by air without it!
- Nearly indestructible military-grade polyethylene outer shell
- TSA-approved, locking center latch is ideal for air travel
- Black, powder-coated hardware and solid valance
- Surface-mounted, impact-diversion latch housing
- Ergo-grip, injection-molded handle
- Extended-reach, protective neck cradle
- Crushed velvet luxury plush interior in red
- Universal-fit, EPS protective-foam interior nest
- Built-in ID tag holder at carrying handle
- Stands up on its own on sturdy polyethylene feet