The Fathom is a multi-function reverb workstation from modern pedal wizards Walrus Audio. It's a must-have for any ambient guitarist, as you're able to achieve both experimental reverb tones along with classic sounds. Easily go from tasteful and small room reverb, to long modulated trails dripping with vibe!
- Boasts 4 versatile reverb algorithms: Hall, Plate, Lo-fi and Sonar.
- Mod toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation.
- Use the dedicated Dampen knob to fine-tune the tone of the reverb's decay.
- When the pedal is in off position, press and hold the Bypass switch to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb. Releasing the switch turns the effect off.
- Press and hold the Sustain switch to sustain the reverb decay for a dreamy ambient decrescendo.
- Engage trails mode so allow the reverb trails to die off naturally when you turn the pedal off. To turn trails mode on or off, unplug the pedal and press and hold down the Bypass switch for two seconds while plugging the pedal back in.
Limited Edition, Luna Series Artwork
The standard artwork on the Walrus Audio Fathom pedal is fantastic, but this limited edition Luna Series livery is even more enticing! Exclusive to Andertons in Europe, Walrus Audio's Luna Series brings five classic effects from their lineup to create soundscapes as epic and complex as the sci-fi art. Collect them all to create a panoramic masterpiece illustrated by Christi Du Toit. Here's the story behind the artwork:
"It's the year 3000, and a colony of scientists has been on Mars for 100 years to prepare for an influx of human life, developing new ways to harvest resources and innovate technology. At the same time, the solar system's wealthiest families have begun using private resources to make settlements for humanity on the red planet. The UN-funded science project and the private Martian colonies have lived in harmony on the planet for almost 100 years. On a resource collaboration effort between the two states, a massive misinterpretation of the truth set both colonies against each other in a battle they both believed was being fought for the best way forward. Tension has mounted, grown, and climaxed in this sci-fi battle of epic proportions."
4 Reverb Algorithms
- Hall (H): Wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency roll-off. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
- Plate (P): Full-bodied reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
- Lo-fi (L): Filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio. X knob adjusts filter width.
- Sonar (S): Reverb fed with both a high and low octave, with the ability to blend the octaves via the X knob.
- Controls: Decay, Dampen, Mix, X, Mod, Program
- Power: 9V DC, Center Negative
- Current Draw: 100mA minimum
- Dimensions: 12.1 x 6.6 x 3.5 cm
- Made in the USA