Choose from 1 item
Fender Custom Shop '61 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar in Fiesta Red
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022. Item may be on display, more due on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 4349 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here at Andertons Music Co. we're fortunate enough to get our hands on various Fender Custom Shop guitars each year, to give you the opportunity to own something truly special and unique. This '61 Stratocaster Heavy Relic is as close to a "Golden Era" Strat as you can get — making it something that traditionalists will simply adore!
With its worn aesthetics, time-honoured hardware and vintage-style electronics; this premium instrument is a '60s Stratocaster through-and-through. Its Alder body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard and hand-wound '65 Strat pickups gloriously blend together to deliver that classic Strat "spank". A brown Fender Custom Shop case is included.
- Alder Body — Popular tonewood synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a superb sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- '60-Style "Oval C" Neck Profile — Provides a played-in "time capsule" feel that's extremely comfortable. Finished with nitrocellulose lacquer that's been artificially worn.
- '65 Strat Single-Coils — Period-correct pickups yield an unbelievably authentic, classic '60s tone that's bright yet balanced. The coil on the middle pickup is RWRP, or 'Reverse Wound Reverse Polarity'. When engaged, the magnetic field in this middle pickup runs the opposite direction of the neck and bridge pickup, which eliminates the traditional 60-cycle single-coil hum.
- Sperzel Tuners — High-quality tuning machines allow for precise string pitching; featuring elegant white pearloid buttons.
- Body Material: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Style: '60 Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Heavy Relic Lacquer
- Body Colour: Fiesta Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60-Style Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Fret Wire: Vintage Upgrade (45085)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Micarta White Dot
- Side Dots: Micarta White
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Early '60s
- Bridge: American Vintage Strat Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel Deluxe with Pearl Buttons
- Control Knobs: Parchment Relic
- Pickguard: Parchment Relic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '65 Strat Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '65 Strat RWRP Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '65 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Lever: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pots: 250k 10% Taper Split
- Strings: .010-.046 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Custom Shop Strat/Tele Brown Case
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable