The Tourtech TTB-E10JG gig bag is made to get your dreadnought guitar safely to its destination - all at an incredibly reasonable price point.
Protecting your instrument is the number one priority here. This is achieved through a combination of foam padding (minimising potential damage caused by knocks and falls) and a rugged, water repellent nylon material. You won’t have to worry about battling the elements when you’re on the way to your next show or recording/practice session.
A handy extra storage compartment allows you to bring all of your essential accessories with you. There’s now no excuse for leaving behind your tuner or spare set of strings! Having all of your important gear located in one easy access location can be an absolute godsend.
Carry in Comfort
A reinforced carrying handle and a pair of shoulder straps give you a number of options for transporting your guitar. Each is built to be incredibly comfortable on your hands and back/shoulders.
- Designed for dreadnought acoustic guitars.
- Multiple carry options, including two comfortable shoulder straps and a handle.
- Additional storage compartment allows you to carry your key accessories.
- 10mm of foam padding protects your guitar during transportation.
- Durable, water repellent nylon defends your guitar against the elements.