The Squier Bullet range is notorious for offering classic Fender designs at budget-friendly price points. You too could own an iconic instrument without breaking the bank - The Bullet Strat is no exception to this formula. The ultimate classic beginner guitar!
Body & Neck
Squier have used Poplar for the body; combine it with the snappy maple neck and Indian Laurel fretboard and you've got the perfect Fender-esque tonal melting pot. Expect spanky rock tones and indie twang for a fraction of the cost!
Electronics & Hardware
Squier have nailed it down to the finest detail. While stripping away some of the more expensive elements of top-notch Fender guitars, they've retained some of the most crucial bits; this remains a Stratocaster through and through.
Standard Stratocaster single-coils combined with a 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo evokes thoughts of the '50s and '60s - the Strat’s heyday. This is a wholly vintage instrument with brand-new playability, while being comfy and accessible enough for players of all abilities.
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck plate: 4-bolt standard
- Neck shape: C
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5”
- Number of Frets: 21, medium jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Standard Stratocaster Single-Coil Set
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control knobs: White Plastic
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Nut material: synthetic bone
- Tuners: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White