Here's what Morley says about the Mini DJ Ashba Skeleton Wah Pedal:
The mini bone-chilling Skeleton Wah will give you an out-of-body experience while saving precious space on your pedalboard. Made for DJ Ashba of Sixx:A.M. and Guns N’ Roses, it perfectly compliments his bluesy rock style, but also proves to be versatile for many genres including funk and metal. The entire pedal even glows in the dark!
- Set to DJ Ashba’s preferred wah tone and sweep.
- Engineered to save space on your board: 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H).
- Switchless operation: Simply step on the treadle to engage the wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous 'Electro-Optical' design. No pots to wear out!
- Internal wah level trim-pot to adjust output level and custom MQ2 inductor.
- True tone bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Entire pedal glows-in-the-dark.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with guitar, bass or keys!