Here’s What Blue Microphones say About the Yeti Studio
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling family of Yeti USB microphones. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals for music, podcasts, Twitch streaming, YouTube videos, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you're recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source—like the deafening sound of an avalanche—simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
Yeti computer microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays—that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone.
Yeti doesn’t mind getting pushed around—it lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, which optimizes your sound quality. Once you’ve achieved the desired angle, simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure it in place. Yeti is a side-address condenser microphone, so you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for mounting directly on a mic stand or Radius II shockmount.
Presonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition
Looking to record and edit with an extremely straightforward DAW? Then Presonus Studio One Artist is the answer. Capture instruments and vocals in excellent clarity and then apply professional grade effects to them. You can also search for tempo-matched backing tracks and share your final recordings with the world.
iZotope Nectar Elements
This software is intended to improve the quality of your vocal recordings. It brings together a number of efficient processors, all of which are intuitive and simple to use. Imager lets you enhance your vocals presence, EQ allows for further sonic tweaking, while Maximizer ensures it is boosted to levels of a professional standard.
- x1 Yeti Studio Mic
- iZotope Nectar Elements
- Presonus Studio One Artist
- Includes powerful versatile software (iZotope Nectar Elements & Presonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition).
- Perfect for capturing vocals, instruments, interviews, podcasts and voiceovers etc.
- Gain control & Mute Button – improves your workflow.
- Select from multiple polar patterns – omnidirectional, stereo, bi-directional and cardioid.
- USB connector – plug in and record anywhere.
- Tri-capsule array – increases versatility, record in any scenario.
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Mac & Windows Compatible