Compatible with all iPhones and iPads
- MicW i456 Cardioid Microphone
- 2m Extension Cable
- Collar or Lapel Clip
- Split Cable
- Carrying Case & Stand Mount
The MicW i456 Cardiod Microphone is your best friend when it comes to wanting a general purpose audio microphone but with extreme portability. Just plug it into your iPhone, iPad or Android device and away you go! This cardioid mic is perfect for recording your conference meetings, interviews or even to be used as part of your portable studio set up for vocal takes. Don’t be confused into thinking its high quality recording ability means it will be delicate though, it is as tough as an ox and comes with a great accessories package as well!MicW i456 Cardiod Microphone Features
- Wider than normal cardioid pattern
- Use with iPhone, iPad & Android devices
- 7mm Capsule
- Tough & Durable
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) measurement
- RTA (Real Time Analyser) measurement
- Recording vocals and/or instruments
- Record interviews (news, journalism etc.)
- In the workplace. i.e. measuring sound level in the workplace, record meetings, audio notes etc.
- DropVox - Record Voice Memos to Dropbox
- QuickVoice2Text Email (PRO Recorder)
Here’s what Mic W say about MicW i456 Cardiod Microphone
The MicW i456 Cardiod Microphone is a microphone with a wider than normal cardioid pattern, designed for multipurpose audio recording. This microphone has been manufactured to the highest mechanical and electronic engineering standards. As soon as you take it out of its packaging and insert into your iPad, iPhone or Android device you instantly appreciate the aesthetics of its design.
The i456 has a widely spaced cardioid response pattern that is ideal for use as a high quality, high performance alternative to the internal microphone on your iPad, iPhone or Android device. It has a 7mm capsule with a specially tailored frequency response (see specifications on right) that helps to manage overly bassy sound sources.
Tough and incredibly durable it can easily be stored in your pocket or on a key-ring for ultimate portability. The MicW i456 can be used to record vocals, acoustic and electric instruments and live sounds accurately without self-distortion.
Sing or play directly into the i456 to capture noteworthy performances onto your iPhone, iPad or Android device with speed and superior quality.
If you require a device you can operate for simple no fuss interviews, ENG (Electronic News Gathering) the i456 is the perfect solution. In noisier environments it offers a good level of audio rejection outside the cardioid pickup pattern.
The i456 can be purchased on its own or in a kit form with appropriate accessories and cabling.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Capsule diameter: 7.0mm
- Principe of operation: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity(±4dB): -50 dB (3.2mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20kHz
- S/N ratio: More than 55dB
- Impedance: Less than 2.2k
- Power Source: Plug-in power capability, plug and play
- Operating Temperature: -20~+50
- Length: 55mm
- Weight: 8g
- Connector: 3.5mm 4-Pole headset interface