Audio Technica are a renowned brand in the recording world, and they have joined forces with Audient to put together an amazing studio recording bundle. Featuring the AT2035 condenser mic, ATH-M40x monitoring headphones and Audient's iD4 Black USB studio interface, this is the ultimate all-inclusive recording pack.
AT2035 Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2035 is a high-quality project studio condenser microphone that can handle a wide range of recording applications: Vocals, acoustic guitars and thanks to the Pad switch and high SPL, even guitar amps! Even drums and pianos are possible to record with great fidelity, and comes with a soft protective pouch and a custom shockmount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
ATH-M40X Pro Studio Monitor Headphones
The Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones deliver exceptional audio clarity, with supreme comfort and usability. The ATH-M40x Headphones will make tracking and mixing a pleasure, developing your skills with comfort and confidence!
Boasting a sleek, modern cosmetic design, teamed up with undeniable articulate performance, you're in great hands with the Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (2 cables included)
Audient iD4 USB Interface
The ID4 is Audient's most compact and affordable audio interface for singer-songwriters and on the go producers. Featuring the same renowned mic pre that's on Audients large format consoles, The id4 is packed full of essential features that offer flexibility for a variety of recording situations.
Easy To Use
Despite offering so many features at this price point, the ID4 is designed to be easy to use so that budding producers and singer songwriters can get recording without needing the textbook knowledge of an engineer.
One of these easy to use features is the ‘ScrollControl’ facility. With such a compact interface, it is hard to get extra functionality without adding complications and menus, Yet Audient have made it simple.
With a touch of a button the volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel, which means you can use the iD knob to manually adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters, write automation and even scroll through your iTunes library – just like you’re using a piece of hardware! It does all this in an intelligent way so that you dont have to do the thinking!
All the internal circuitry has been designed for you to get a great sound right off the bat. plug n' play your chosen instrument into Audient's JFET instrument input inspired by the input stage of a classic valve amp; giving your guitar, keyboard or drum machine that depth and rich harmonics without needing to tweak any controls. Or connect your microphone to Audient's favourite mic preamp for full, natural vocals.
Dual Output Headphone Amplifier
The ID4 is currently the smallest and most affordable audio interface to offer a built in headphone amplifier with dual headphone outputs. It's an often neglected feature and an invaluable tool if you like to work with others.
Whether you're a producer who needs a mate to record a part while you listen and give feedback, or your a teacher in a classroom that wants to talk through a composition with your student; high quality dual inputs mean you can quickly attach a second pair of cans and immediately and listen or record together. It's always a lot more fun to collaborate creatively with others, so get out there with this compact interface and get inspired!
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- High Performance AD/DA Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Output (dual outputs)
- Monitor Control Functionality
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- All-Metal Enclosure