The Shure SRH1440 Professional Headphones offer crystal clarity in sonic performance throughout its frequency range (15Hz-27KHz). Principally designed for Mastering and critical listening applications, the openback headphones offer supreme comfort over hours of listening periods.
If you want to listen to music on the go without sacrificing quality, these highly detailed Shure headphones wont dissappoint, being set to the perfect impedance to comfortably listen to music on most portable music players and smartphones.With replaceable velour earpads, 2 detachable cables, a premium case and legendary Shure durability, you can be sure that your SRH1440's will continue to perform each and every time you play your mix, lay down tracks or even to just sit back and relax.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- Transducer Type: neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 101 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 37
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 15 Hz – 27 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 343 g
- Cable length: 2,1 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack