Denon DJ DS1 Serato Digital Vinyl USB Audio Interfacew/ Serato NoiseMap Control Tone Vinyl Records and CDs
The Denon DS1 is a great way to transition your DJ setup from traditional CDJ's or turntables into a DVS (digital Vinyl System) setup, hooked up to your computer.
The DS1 Package comes with the DS1 USB Audio interface, Serato DJ Software, a set of Serato Vinyl Records and a set of Serato CD's so that you can easily incorporate DVS into your setup right out of the box. The DS1 is plug-and-play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s famous audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but still want the flexibility that a digital music library provides.
Here's what Denon say about the DS1
It Specializes in Hookups
#At the heart of the DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As DJs manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in real-time for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs. In other words, connect anything you need and the DS1 will always send out a great signal—clean, clear and true to the music.
Small. But Fierce.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup and breakdown. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use. It’s all there. You’re covered.
All the Bases—Covered.
With its precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance for the hands-on DJ. Whether you’re using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to eliminate the gap between that classic analog feel you’re after and the precise digital capability you demand.
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ and Serato DVS Expansion Pack—no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
- Rugged, all-metal construction
Line Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.02dB)
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (1 kHz, +6 dBV (2Vrms), A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.002% (1 kHz +6 dBV (2Vrms))
- Max Input Level: +9 dBV
- Input Impedance: 47 k
Phono Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.022% (1 kHz, -27dBV)
- Max Input Level: -26dBV (53 mVrms)
- Input Impedance: 47 k
Line Outputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.07 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100
- 4.7 (W) x 3.0 (D) x 0.9 (H) (Inches)
- 119.38 (W) x 76.2 (D) x 22.86 (Millimeters)
- 0.55 lbs
- 0.25 kg
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 22 March 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.