Softube set out with the target of improving on the quality of their Console 1. The end result: Console 1 Fader – the ideal companion piece. This fader control surface brings together impressive hardware and software to complement the original Console 1, with improved precision and accuracy across the board. Enhance your workflow with this dedicated piece of mixing kit.
Built from a sturdy steel chassis, the Console 1 Fader is extremely durable and rugged; maintaining a slick, minimal Scandinavian design that is easy on the eye. It boasts ten 100mm motorised faders that are touch sensitive. This gives you better feedback while you operate them, adding to the overall professional feel of the unit.
This added control allows you to ride up to ten channels at once, alternating between changing the volume, drive, high low-cut filter values and a bunch of other options. A single knob lets you control the amount of pan per track and also offers brilliant stereo spatialization. You’ll be able to widen and consolidate certain tracks and get each one sitting better in your mix. Throw in the excellent Layer Mode and you can stack a number of tracks – each of which can then be affected all at once as a group. The creative options available at your fingertips are almost endless!
- Use standalone or combine it with the original Console 1 channel strip controller.
- Compatible with all major DAW’s. Built-in transport controls.
- Spatialiser tool – control stereo width per channel quickly and easily.
- Layer mode – layout and tweak your mix in powerful, creative ways. Layer tracks and affect them all at once.
- Includes two component-modelled console emulations.
- Control saturation, volume, filtering and more accurately with speed.
- Ten-fader architecture – hybrid hardware/software mixing.
- Fader modes – control track volume, drive character, drive level, input gain, low cut, high cut and three send level using the motorised faders.
- Encoder – control pan on individual tracks.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 43cm x 4cm x 19cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Encoder: 1 (Mounted on a High-Grade Metal Potentiometer)
- Meters: 10-Segment LED Meters
- Panel: Screen Printed Poly Carbonate
- Computer Connection: USB 2 Type-B
- Power: 8V DC. 3A. PSU Included (100-240V 0.75A)
- Faders: 10 Alps 100mm High-Quality Motorised Faders (with Touch)
- Compatible with Mac and Windows Operating Systems