The Maschine hardware from Native Instruments has always been a winning formula, allowing DAW users to get hands-on with their music. Now they've unveiled the latest generation - the Maschine Mikro Mk3 - with a beautifully accessible and understated interface. But don't be fooled by its relative simplicity; this thing packs a punch. Take your music production to the next level with the Maschine Mikro.
In typical Native Instruments fashion, the Maschine Mikro Mk3 is a thing of beauty. A simple selection of buttons and controls offer total control over your project, allowing you to get on with the important stuff. 16 velocity-sensitive rubber pads allow intuitive, responsive input (drum, melody, chord progressions and step-sequencer) and the dual-touch smart strip allows in-depth interaction with instruments. Strum a chord, bend a note, tweak a paramter - your choice.
Native Instruments have kindly included heaps of features and extras to take your creativity to the next level. Total integration with Native Instruments software makes your life that little bit easier with tweaking and performance tools. You also get 1.6GB worth of Maschine sounds, loops, one-shots, sample instruments and much more. With this in mind, the Maschine Mikro Mk3 can be used with software as a VST, audio unit or AAX plug-in with all major DAWs - winner.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads
- Use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB Maschine Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
Here's what Native Instruments say about the Maschine Mikro Mk3:
Maschine Mikro is the perfect first step for music producers already using a DAW to get hands on with their creative process, letting them tap out beats and melodies, and quickly build up loops and track ideas.
- Maschine Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
- Full versions of three popular Komplete plugins, worth over £300, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration, including Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism and more
- Eligibility to purchase upgrades to full 8 GB Maschine Factory Library and Komplete Select with 25GB of instruments and effects
- Voucher for Sounds.com – access to thousands of samples and loops from hundreds of suppliers, for a monthly subscription
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.12 or macOS 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for Maschine Essentials (full Maschine software plus 1.6 GB Maschine Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for Massive, Monark and Reaktor Prism