The Icon QCON EX G2 is a channel expander to the Pro G2 control surface. Add eight more channels with accompanying motorised faders and backlit buttons for tactile use of popular DAWs.
Take charge of your recording with eight channels and accompanying motorised faders. Set levels, fine tune EQs and effects and move swiftly in and out of sessions using the QCon's intuitive layout.
The QCon Pro G2 includes backlit buttons for each channel and dual function encoder knobs for the easiest production you'll ever experience. The angled LED screen makes for extremely fast channel, bars and beats analysis.
Designed for major DAWs
Mackie Control and HUI emulation controls all major digital audio workstations, including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition.
For larger projects add another QCon EX G2 surface to your setup for complete control. Works responsively thanks to USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- 78 assignable buttons for user de ne mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- lluminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-de ned mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of Qcon EX G2
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port