Antelope Audio Goliath Thunderbolt/USB/MADI Audio InterfaceThunderbolt, USB & MADI Interface with 16 Mic Pres
We are unfortunately unable to ship Antelope Audio to South Korea at this time.
Goliath, is as the name suggests, a bit of a beast. Antelope audio say it's "the most powerful audio interface on the market"; and with with a huge amout of I/O capability, high quality AD/DA conversion and Antelope Audio's now renowned Clocking technology, it's not hard to see why.
With your choice of ultra-fast connections over Thunderbolt, USB and MADI, you can take advantage of near-zero latency recording, even with all 64 channels in use. The Goliath also comes with a fantastic package of hardware based audio effects, including guitar amp and cab simulation, Reverb, EQ and Compressors. All this means you can track and record with complete freedom, using multiple FX without worrying that your hardware is going to trip up, ruining your take.
Antelope Audio also include an array of world-class plugins with any of their interfaces - completely free! You'll get the full (and ever-expanding) list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- Equalizer legends: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- Vintage Compressors: BA-6A, SMT-100A, FET-A78, ALT-436C, Stay-Levin, VCA160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- Auraverb™: Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- The Guitar Classics - Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- The Guitar Classics - Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
- The Guitar Classics - Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87.”
These plugins are repeatedly rated among the best on the market, offering unique FPGA-based emulations of real hardware. And they're completely free with any Antelope device!
- 16 MIC PRES - 16 Class-A Mic preamps. Hi-Z, Mic & Line ins
- PRISTINE AD/DA - 24-bit, 192 kHz audio and Antelope Audio’s signature pristine conversion
- ZERO LATENCY - 64 channels I/O simultaneous streaming, multiple mixers and effects processing
- 64-BIT ACOUSTICALLY FOCUSED CLOCKING - 4th Generation Antelope Audio jitter management technology
- CONVENIENT CONTROL - Intuitive desktop and mobile apps and front panel touch screen
Here's what Antelope Audio Say about Goliath
THE SOUND YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF
Flawless clocking and unique analog circuitry brings pro sound to a new level.
At Antelope Audio we love to say that best clock = best sound.
So, no surprise that our 4th generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithms (AFC) is in charge of Goliath’s flawless clocking. The audio interface features the oven-controlled crystal oscillator you know from Antelope’s signature crystal-based master clocks.
For optimum detail and sound stage, Goliath can be additionally synced to the extremely accurate Rubidium Atomic Clock – 10MX, and it can also be used as a master clock for two other devices via Word Clock Outs on BNC.
REALISTIC VINTAGE FX
Process multiple zero latency mixes and get crazy creative with Goliath’s custom hardware-based effects.
Goliath employs Antelope’s powerful FPGA-based DSP engine, a massive platform allowing you to process four zero latency mixers with custom effects.
These include the stunning AuraVerb reverb and several modern and vintage hardware EQ and compressor models.
Antelope’s new RealModel technology recreate not only the true sound of classic analog gear but its behavior and feel as well. Stacks of effects can be combined in custom FX Chains and saved as Presets.
All our guitar amp and cabs simulations were developed in a partnership with leaders in guitar software Overloud Audio Tools, so we know guitar players will just love Goliath.
64 CHANNELS VIA THUNDERBOLT™
can be routed to a vast selection of digital and Analog I/O options, including MADI, AES, ADAT, and S/PDIF.
Goliath offers 36 Analog Inputs and 32 Analog Outputs with pristine AD/DA converters. These include 4 superb Instrument DI’s, 2 transformer Reamp Outs, 2 Headphone Outs with integrated Talkback on the front, 16-Channels of Class-A Mic Preamps, 2 sets of Stereo Inserts and a pair of mastering grade Monitor Outs on the back.
The DB25 connectors feature 24 Outputs (1-8 can be level controlled for Surround Sound Mixing) and 16 additional Line Inputs, making Goliath an attractive solution for Hardware Inserts and Summing.
Even more Analog I/O Channels can be added by connecting Antelope’s Orion32 or Orion32+ via MADI for a total of 64 Channels of Analog I/O simultaneously.
TOUCH & CONTROL
Reinvent your studio experience with Goliath’s advanced control options.
All Goliath functions are accessible via its intuitive, high-resolution touch screen. All features of the audio interface can be also accessed via the OS X and Windows compatible Software Control Panel. Just like all new breed Antelope Audio devices. the Goliath follows our networking control concept. This means you can now access all Goliath features from multiple computers in the same network.
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.