- 1 x IK Multimedia AXE I/O USB Audio Interface with Advanced Guitar Tone Shaping
- 1 x Sontronics STC-3X Black Multi Pattern Microphone Pack
- 1 x Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Pro Studio Monitor Headphones
- 1 x Tourtech Heavy Duty Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
Start recording your guitar with this handy IK Multimedia Axe I/O bundle!
About the IK Multimedia Axe I/O
IK Multimedia specialise in technology, from their cutting-edge synths to their hugely popular software releases. For 2019, they’ve introduced the Axe I/O to the family. This stunning audio interface offers new levels of versatility, while being squarely aimed at the tone-wary guitarist. Built-in tuner, amplifier out, active & passive inputs and even a copy of Amplitube 4 Deluxe thrown in; it doesn’t get much better than this.
- 2 in/5 out high-end USB audio interface
- Discrete Class A microphone preamps
- 24 bit/192 kHz maximum sample rate
- Ultra-flat and extended frequency response
- 117 dB dynamic range
- Very low latency
- Ultra-low jitter clock for transparent, world class sound
- Top of the line converters
- High-current balanced outputs
- High-current professional headphone amplifier
Game-changing guitar recording
The Pure circuit delivers completely transparent and ultra-accurate sound, with 117 dB (A) dynamic range. JFET adds subtle harmonic enhancement for a rounder, warmer sound without sacrificing dynamic range.
Active bypasses unneeded stages for completely transparent sound when used with active pickups. While patent-pending Z-Tone variable impedance Hi-Z input re-shapes the sound of instruments to dramatically reshape the tone of your guitar, or precisely match the impedance of a virtual gear model.
Front-panel Amp output for easy re-amping, with no need for a direct box and no ground loops or noise. The front-panel 1/4” return lets you add external pedal FX without the need to re-wire rear inputs.
You’ve also got a built-in tuner to keep your instrument in tune throughout recording sessions – handy eh? Finally, 2 inputs for expression pedals or single/switches gives you real-time control over virtual rigs.
About the Sontronics STC-3X Black Multi Pattern Microphone Pack
The Sontronics STC-3X PACK is an all-in-one mic and accessories package and the ideal solution for achieving professional-quality recordings at home or in the studio.
Sontronics’ British-designed STC-3X multi-pattern condenser microphone features the three most commonly used polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and figure of-eight – selectable using a switch on the rear of the mic. It boasts a dual one-inch, gold-sputtered diaphragm housed in a large, open grille and its filter and pad controls make it a versatile, flexible workhorse in any recording situation.
The STC-3X gives stunning results on everything from male and female vocals to acoustic guitar, piano, percussion and other acoustic instruments. It also works extremely well on spoken word, making it a great option for voiceover, broadcast and podcast.
In omni mode, STC-3X is fantastic for room and overhead miking, and also for ensemble recording (vocals, choral, instrumental, orchestral). In figure-of-eight mode, it is perfect for stringed instruments and for stereo miking applications.
Included in this Pack
- The Sontronics STC-3X in black
- A spider-style shockmount (with spare elastics)
- A professional-quality, nylon-mesh popshield
- A 5-metre female-to-male XLR cable
- A vinyl, leather-look, zip-up microphone pouch
Here's What Audio-Technica Say About the ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones
The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swivelling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (2 cables included)