- 1 x Sontronics STC-20 Condenser Microphone Pack
- 1 x Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB-C Audio Interface
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB-C Audio Interface
Focusrite’s best-selling Scarlett range has enabled millions of musicians worldwide to record their creativity for almost a decade. World-class sound, compact intuitive design, crystal-clear conversion.
The 3rd Generation represents the next evolutionary step for the Scarlett range. These best-in-class interfaces combine the best ever Scarlett preamps with high headroom inputs/converters, Air mode for more textural vocals, USB-C connectivity and much more. The 4i4 is a brand-new configuration, offering 4 simultaneous inputs and outputs for a more versatile recording solution.
- 4x4 simultaneous I/O with 2 preamps and MIDI I/O
- Air-enabled preamps giving vocals and acoustic instruments a brighter, more open sound
- USB-C connection for even lower latency (includes USB-C to USB-A cable)
- 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters to guarantee the same clean sound
- Latency so low you won’t even notice it
- High-headroom instrument inputs to allow recording without any clipping/distortion
- Focusrite’s gain Halo meters offer instant, simple level readings
- Quick start tool for easy registration and driver setup
- Focusrite's trademark reliability, complete with three-year warranty and global support
Sontronics STC-20 Condenser Microphone Pack
The Sontronics STC-20 Pack is an all-in-one microphone package that allows you to achieve the same quality recordings as you'd expect to hear in a professional studio, even for those musicians on the tightest of budgets!
With a fixed cardioid pattern, the large-diaphragm STC-20 microphone will give impressive results on a wide range of sources, including male and female vocals, acoustic guitar and other plucked instruments, guitar amp, percussion, drumkit, piano and other acoustic instruments.
Tourtech Heavy Duty Microphone Boom Stand in Black
This entry-level, adjustable mic stand is a robust and sturdy piece of gear. It provides a solid base for your microphone and can be easily stored away when not in use.